BuR - Business Research
Reviewer of the Year 2012
Five specific peers have been selected as BuR Reviewer of the Year 2012 in recognition of their outstanding and consistently timely service given to the journal during the past 12 months. The award has been presented at the Annual Conference of the German Academic Association for Business Research in Würzburg:
- Martin Jacob, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management (Accounting)
- Gregor Dorfleitner, University of Regensburg (Finance)
- Nick Lin-Hi, University of Mannheim (Management)
- Franziska Völckner, University of Cologne (Marketing)
- Herbert Kopfer, University of Bremen (Operations and Information Systems)
BuR congratulates the prize winners to this award.
New Issue Online
The VHB is pleased to announce the first issue of the sixth volume of BuR - Business Research, an academic, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal on business research.
You are invited to download all of the available articles for free. We appreciate any comments.
Papers are welcome to be submitted for publication consideration at all times.
- We guarantee a fast-track review process whereby each author submitting an article receives a decision letter within 10 weeks.
- Our mean turnaround time is 38 days. After two rounds of review the articles will be either accepted or rejected.
- Currently, our acceptance rate is 17%.
Volume 6, Issue 1, May 2013
- Operations and Information Systems