Call for Editor-in-Chief of Business Research
The current Editor-in Chief, Professor Sönke Albers (KLU Hamburg), who initiated Business Research within the VHB and successfully brought the journal to its current status, will be stepping down at the end of 2014. The VHB board is therefore seeking a new Editor-in-Chief from January 1, 2015.
For more informations please follow the link.
BuR - Business Research changes to Springer Open
BuR – Business Research will be published by Springer from January 20, 2014. All Submission from this time onwards have to be done via their platform “Editorial Manager”. Please use the follow Link to get to the new website: http://www.springer.com/40685
New Issue Online
The VHB is pleased to announce the second issue of the sixth volume of BuR - Business Research, an academic, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal on business research.
You are invited to download all of the available articles for free. We appreciate any comments.
Papers are welcome to be submitted for publication consideration at all times.
- We guarantee a fast-track review process whereby each author submitting an article receives a decision letter within 10 weeks.
- Our mean turnaround time is 38 days. After two rounds of review the articles will be either accepted or rejected.
- Currently, our acceptance rate is 17%.
Volume 6, Issue 2, November 2013
- Operations and Information Systems
An Integrated Inventory-Transportation System with Periodic Pick-Ups and Leveled Replenishment
Improving Environmental Scanning Systems Using Bayesian Networks
Integrated Strategic Planning of Global Production Networks and Financial Hedging under Uncertain Demands and Exchange Rates
Simultaneous Vehicle and Crew Routing and Scheduling for Partial- and Full-Load Long-Distance Road Transport
- An Integrated Inventory-Transportation System with Periodic Pick-Ups and Leveled Replenishment